1.When I pay bills.
Now you’re just somebody that I used to owe.
Gotye, Somebody That I Used to Know
2. When I can’t figure out why the pounds don’t just fall off.
I’m just not active…I’m not that active.
Imagine Dragons, Radioactive
3. When I’m trying to clean up dinner and I have nothing to wrap leftovers in.
There’s no aluminum foy-al.
4. When the baby gets up at night.
The story of my life, you wake me up. I try all night…to get you back to sleep…and do-oh-oh-oh-zing…
One Direction, The Story of My Life
5. When my boys are acting like animals.
Oh the boys round here, won’t get their butts in gear. I said to quit…giving me your lip. Throw a little. Throw a little. Throw a little fit.
Blake Shelton, Boys Round Here
6. When my husband argues with me.
Ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh. Ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh. You have to listen cuz I’m your wi-i-ife. Your wi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ife….
American Authors, Best Day of My Life
7. When my laundry wash cycle is over, but I don’t want to switch it over yet.
Who gives a crap if these are clean, I’ll just restart the damn machine.
Miranda Lambert, Kerosene
8. When my phone rings and I don’t want to answer it.
So sorry bout that, I’m gonna have to call you ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack…
Demi Lovato, Heart Attack
9. When my kids crawl in my bed in the middle of the night and take all my covers.
Give…me….back…my…own bed. Your foot’s o-o-o-on…my head.
Eric Church, My Hometown
10. When I put on my makeup.
I’m covering my flaws flaws. Covering my flaws flaws. I’m covering…bumps and pores and blemishes. My flaws my flaws my flaws.
Lady Gaga, Applause
Just a few simple changes and you have the perfect songs to sing for any occasion. Hope this made you smile. If you like this, hit one of the like or share buttons down below! Thanks!!